Do you go on xat.com?

Visit TT City!!

ToonsTunes Matrics Banner!

Play toonstunes now!

Tooner of the week :)

Tooner of the week :)

iFollowers

Copyright © 2011 ToonsTunes Matrics Gang. Powered by Blogger.
Monday 27 June 2011

Quitted Xat.

Hi Guys... iPower has betrayed me... I will not post on this blog again, I hope you will enjoy the blog and will never see me on xat again. (if you think im faking your so wrong!) Well, Goodbye all Tooners.. (This Icludes I will shut down ToonsTunes2Crew and will go to to ToonsTunes and quit...) The only point of me is I am friends. That is why I liked to chat and have fun, So see you around... I quit...

-Star 

0 comments:

TT Technology

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

iLinks

iHits

Visit Helps Blog!

Popular Posts

iMatrics Gang:

iPower (Owner)
iMatrix(Owner)
iEmma
iStrike
iStar
iHannah
iAbz
iTacoz
oo_oo
iTheGame4748
Collyleather (sister)


More coming soon ;)